Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life does go on..

Its crazy how you loose friends.. you mourn over it.. defintley dont forget about them... but you just keep going on. Its all you can do, but sometimes its sad. There was a guy I have known since I was in 5th grade that passed away not to long ago. I dont really think about him as often as I should.. But reading on his myspace all the things his family and friends will write him, Its amazing. Its just like hes still right next to them and you would really think he is still alive. I hope when Im gone that my friends and family would not forget about me. So many people I knew passed away this year. I never really lost a friend until Jason. He really was a wonderful person, Its crazy how someone can just be taken away from you instantly. Then there was Stephen. I didnt really think about the men and women over fighting for our rights. Until he was gone. Even after he was gone he was still teaching us lessons. I know im alot more aware of things though. I try to be a better person and forgive the people I had problems with. When im gone.. and who knows when that could be.. I want to go in peace knowing that my friends and family will be okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you have lost alot of your friends in the last year. But, at the same time you have learned some life lessons about how to treat your friends. And what is important in life too!
You are seeing that who your true friends are and that these same friends will be there for you thru thick and thin!
Just like you have written in your other blogs, that you should treat other people in the manner that you would like to be treated.
This is all about growing up and things aren't always as we wished they were either. You will lose alot of friends and family, but it will be okay as long as you know that you still have LOTS of family and friends to support you.
I hope you know that Dad and I are here for you anytime!
We love you very much!!