Thursday, March 22, 2007

Emily.. Emily..

After college Emily, Jacob, Blake, Houston, and meee went to look for prom dresses.. and might I add.. She found the most gorgeous one EVER! Anyways... being broke like we are it was a bit hard to afford dinner after the pack of ciggarettes we both needed so dearley.. But we counted change and somehow managed to find 4 dollars in change to go to taco bell. We leave the boys and get in the car laughing at how redicoulous her radio sounds and just keep talking. Emily: "I dont know how I should do my hair for prom.." Me: "Yea, wear it down. For my prom I put mine up and it got kinda frizzy.. EMILY!" And then we did a swerve and then we just stopped. Stopped right into this mans Caravan! Luckily we both had seatbelts on.. In trucks I generally dont wear one. But we were in a car so Im glad I wore it. Turns out the damage isnt so bad to the mans car. But to Emilys its a little bad.. She decides to wait to tell Darrell in a text message... that way by the time he was off of work he would already be cooled down enough to talk to her. But we still got our Taco Bell.. but I just paid in cash.. I thought she might need that change until she fixes that mans van!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do without the cigarettes that you needed so dearly and you would have some money!!
Digusting habit!!
Next time, you better have your seatbelt on in your truck too! You might not be so lucky!

Jessalyn said...

k thanks.