Thursday, July 5, 2007

To my best friend.
Jamie,
I didnt get to talk to you so much before you left. Sure we talk on msn alot but still. I think sometimes friendships are taken for granted and its hard to realize. That day I spent with you and Hunter really made me realize how bad im going to miss yall. I realized it right when I was laying on the bed with Hunter and he put his little arm on his hip and his blue eyes gazed right into mine. God hes amazing! I wished at that moment that I would have spent more time with the two of you. But like they say.. You never realize what you have until its gone. I know your not gone, but your not just down the road anymore! Ive told you so many times how proud of you I am. But once again, your amazing! You changed so much, and in so many good ways. You excel being a good mother. Being such a young mother has got to be hard, but your so independent, strong, and willed.. That you could succeed in anything that you put your mind to. I know your going to do soo good in Florida. I hope that everything you want out of this experience, you get. You deserve it. I want to thank you for always being there for me. You always know the right things to say to make me feel better. I hope you know that im just a phone call away, flight away, 1,032 miles away, or only 15 hours and 23 minutes away! Im always here for you Jamie. Im very proud of you and I love you very much!
Jessalyn

2 comments:

Jamie said...

you are a wonderful friend! Hunter and I miss you so much! I hope to be on my own soon, and i expect a visit! And i told you if you come out here i'll kidnap you and make you stay! Well i love and miss you so much and i hope to see you soon! bye!

Love,
Hunter (the cutest freakin baby ever)
&
Jamie (the mom of the cutest freakin baby ever)

Anonymous said...

Good post.