Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shooter.

There really is some sick people in this world we live in. You never know whats going through a persons mind. You can for the most part tell when some one is depressed or hurting, but gosh. Did no person try to help this guy Cho Seung-Hui??? Everyone knew something was wrong, I mean he wrote these crazy stories and the things he wrote would have proven to me that he was a frrrreakin weirdo!! It makes you think about all the kids you went to school with, when they describe this guy about 10 different people pop into my mind. But really hes just more creepy then the kids I knew.
"Ms Roy said he had also been caught taking illicit mobile phone photos of women from under desks."

Ugh sooo creepy.

Check this out on myspace. There are 5 pages all created after April 16, 2007 of Cho Seung-Hui. Fake Myspaces.

Oh Gosh, and imagine being this guy, all of the hateful glares you would get.. Wayne Chiang.

Creepy, its all I have to say.

No comments: